Shenzhen friends and international Hotel Plaza Limited
Telephone: (86) 0755-8998 8888
Fax: (86) 0755-8998 8299
Web site: www.yohohotel.cn
Address: No. 588, Jixiang Road, central city, Longgang District, Shenzhen.
The location of the homestay in the whole country shows the characteristics of regional agglomeration, and the homestay industry in the same concentration area often has a similar style. Regional agglomeration has become an important feature of the spatial distribution of residential industry.
First, the characteristics of the distribution of the cluster
1. the homestay cluster is distributed around the economically developed cities. The negative effects brought by urban development have led the urban residents to pursue a life of returning to nature and enjoying the local flavor. The lodges provide an independent living place for tourists. Tourists can enjoy regional humanity and natural landscapes, and they can integrate into the local life and engage in agricultural and forestry and fishing production activities. Therefore, the house is welcomed by more and more urban residents, especially the urban middle class has gradually become the main body of the residential tourism market. People usually travel on weekends or holidays. Distance is the first element of travel planning. Nearby home stay is a priority tourist destination. Driven by market demand, the residents or operators of home stay prefer to choose regional development with strong local flavor around the city. The economically developed cities have sufficient source of tourists, and the abundant economic conditions guarantee the consumption ability of the tourists. The surrounding areas naturally become the hot zone of the development of the folk lodging tourism, forming the spatial distribution pattern of the residents' concentrated distribution in the periphery of the economically developed cities.
The "craftsman - reading mountain" house facing mountains
2. the homestay cluster is distributed around the rich areas of tourism resources. Tourism is a spiritual pursuit of modern people. Nowadays, tourism is mainly tourism, vacation and entertainment. It is more attractive to combine local and local historical and cultural landscapes, natural ecological landscapes and living and production activities. Therefore, the layout of homestay is often closer to the local excellent scenic spots. Through the overlapping analysis of residential areas and scenic spots in the Yangtze River Delta area, the two parties are close to each other in the spatial distribution, scenic spots around the homestay, and homestay around the scenic area. There are well-known national scenic spots with high popularity in high concentration areas. A buffer zone of 5 kilometers, 10 kilometers and 20 kilometers was set up at the point of the scenic spot, 71.15% in the 5 kilometer buffer zone, 17.52% in the 5-10 kilometer buffer zone, and 10.19% in the 10-20 km range. It can be seen that most of the homestay places are located within a distance of 5 km from the scenic area, and the number of residential areas far away from scenic spots has dropped dramatically. There are many tourists around the scenic area, and the demand for accommodation is large. While the lodges provide accommodation, they can also provide the opportunity to enjoy local local culture and special food, and become the first choice for many tourists. Therefore, investment and business operators often choose places close to tourist resources.
3. the cluster is distributed in the main traffic main road. Tourism is the combination of travel and sightseeing. The remote location of tourism activities makes traffic conditions the necessary link and basis for tourism. In the course of tourism, the long distance traffic (air and railway) links the destination and destination, and the city (short distance) transport links all the scenic spots in the tourism activities and the various links of eating, living, traveling, entertainment and purchase. Homestay tourism is no exception, requiring convenient traffic conditions to link scenic spots with residential areas. Travel agencies generally connect the elements of food and lodging, scenic spots and other elements through the travel routes and the transfer of vehicles. In this case, the travel route of tourists is fixed and the range of tourists' free arrival is relatively limited. In recent years, self driving travel has become the main way of traveling. The rural tourism research conducted by China Tourism Research Institute and China Telecom shows that nearly 7 of the tourists choose the way of self driving to rural tourism. Self driving tourists are free to choose routes and decide where to park and lodge. This extends the scope of activities to some extent. Therefore, the area with convenient traffic conditions has also become a concentrated area for the distribution of homestay. Taking the Yangtze River Delta as an example, the traffic buffer zone of 1 km, 3 km and 5 km is established respectively with the main traffic trunk road as the center line, which is 32.74% in the 1 kilometer buffer zone, 39.10% in the 1-3 kilometer buffer zone, and 13.72% in the 3-5 km range. In the 3 km range, the number of homestay distribution is large, and the total coverage of residential areas within 5 kilometers is 85.56%. It can be seen that the main road near the main road has gradually become the focus area of residential areas.
Two, analysis of the dynamic mechanism of the distribution of the cluster
Light and Shadow Inn in Zhaoxing's Dong Village
1. external dynamic mechanism
Government led policy driven. The development of the housing industry is closely related to the great background of the vigorous development of rural tourism. From the central to the local governments, all levels of government attach great importance to the development of rural tourism, and also attach importance to the building of this new form of residence. The industrial cluster of residential areas is promoted by the policies of local governments. In November 25, 2015, the guidance of the office of the State Council on accelerating the upgrading of the consumption structure of the living service industry promoted the accelerated development of the residential industry. In January 27, 2016, a number of opinions on the implementation of the new concept of developing the new concept of agricultural modernization to achieve a comprehensive well-off goal of agricultural modernization put forward a great effort to develop leisure agriculture and rural travel. We will develop leisure farm, Villaggio Boutique Hotel, special home stay, self driving camping, outdoor sports and other rural leisure products. In March 2, 2016, the guidance on promoting green consumption, formulated by the 10 departments such as the national development and Reform Commission, proposed to support the development and sharing of the economy, encourage the effective use of individual idle resources, and develop an orderly network reservation carpool, private vehicle leasing, residential rental, and the exchange and utilization of old things. In July 11, 2017, the 13 Bureau, such as the State Development and Reform Commission, issued the action plan for promoting the promotion and upgrading of rural tourism development (2017), and promoted the development of rural tourism development pattern with perfect system, reasonable layout, good quality and all flowers bloom. Provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities have also formulated relevant policies of reward and support according to their own regional characteristics. These policies have greatly promoted and promoted the development of regional residential industry.
The promotion of tourism consumption upgrades. In recent years, the consumption of residents in China is in the rise period of the transition from commodity consumption to service consumption, and the expenditure of residents for service consumption has increased significantly, while the growth of commodity consumption is relatively slow. In the past 2014-2016 years, the share of urban residents' expenditure on medical services, education, entertainment, tourism, transportation and other services increased from 35.7% to 41%. The expanding superposition of the middle class has been upgraded, and the characteristics of the residential industry, which is 2-3 hours from the city and 200 kilometers, with outstanding performance and price ratio, are highly praised. With the 90 and 00 after the market, diversification, personalized experience and other new needs are expanding, the original standardized accommodation products can not meet their needs, and personalized, experienced and strong residential products are more catering to their preferences.
The capital is driven by the investment capital of the house. At present, there are three main types of residential investment, in addition to the pursuit of sentiment and the pursuit of small and beautiful investment returns. The first category is to invest in the residential and residential industries of the e-commerce platform, such as the travel network of Ctrip, where the network, the home network, and the travel network of the same journey. In addition to the establishment of the lodge channel channel, it is also directly engaged in the investment and operation of the house, like the strategic investment of Cheng tour to the Huajian hall, which has become the second major institutional shareholder of the Huajian hall, and the route company under the banner of the road directly participates in the construction of the beautiful country and lodging in the beautiful countryside of Guizhou. The second category is large state-owned enterprises to enter the field of homestay, such as the first brigade group, Zhejiang tourism group, Olympic group. The first brigade group set up the first brigade cold House Hotel Management Co., Ltd., has already arranged more than 60 ancient village and lodging industry in the country; the Zhejiang Provincial Tourism Bureau and Zhejiang provincial tourism group and related companies set up 10 billion yuan Tourism Fund, the high grade Inn and the boutique Lodge are the main investment. The third category is the transformation of real estate enterprises into residential industries, such as new Hualian Group, Yintai group and Financial Street. The new Hualian Group has developed the ancient town of Anhui in Wuhu, China. It has tens of thousands of square meters of land for the construction of hotels, hostel and The Inn Boutique. These companies develop the residential and residential industries, pursue scale growth, and have the corresponding brand system and operating standards, construction standards and operating platform support, so it has greatly promoted the development and agglomeration of the house and lodging industry. In addition, the diversification of investment and diversification of investment in home stay investment will continue to make investment in home stay hotter.
2. internal dynamic mechanism
The cluster of lodging forms the competitive advantage of the market. There is competition and cooperation among the enterprises in the residential area. The size of the homestay monomer is small, and the guest rooms are generally between 3-15. It is difficult to achieve a large amount of tourist reception. With a certain number of residential areas in the cluster area, the scale of reception capacity can be increased. The ability of single lodges to recruit tourists through their own brands is very weak; through the external scale effect, it can form the regional brand of the whole residential cluster in the tourism market, and expand its influence. The regional brand effect will directly increase the income of every resident operator. The life cycle of single lodges may not be long, and there will be the risk of survival of the fittest. But after the formation of the brand, the brand effect is relatively lasting, which will lead to the linkage and development of the residential enterprises in the region, create the competitive advantage of the market, and form the resultant force of the development of rural tourism. Founded in 2016, China is dedicated to building a residential area and reducing the operating cost of a single home stay. In August 2015, Zhejiang Jiaxing long - lived Hotel Management Co., Ltd. was established, with many years of business accumulation, occupy a place in the home and home industry, to create a long - standing Inn brand. In addition, famous brands include fairy tales, intimate Hostel, hometown, sunny Nali and so on. It can be seen that after the formation of residential brand, it helps to raise the degree of concern, quickly occupy the market and improve the core competitiveness.
Residential agglomeration can reduce transaction costs. The residential agglomeration area can provide tourists with diversified accommodation experience products, with the scale economic effect shared by tourists, and reduce the transaction cost and transaction risk of single lodging and tourists. At the same time, because of the aggregation